If you are looking for a sturdy, stylish and cheap DIY rack to store nail polish, you’ve come to the right place.
This method takes only 10 minutes and needs less skill than making wooden rack. All you need is as below:
- Mesh Drawer Organizer
- Wire Hangers (3 or more depending on your preference)
- Wire Cutter
- Spray Paint Color of your liking! (optional)
Check out video below for step-by-step instruction:
You can mount the rack on wall or let it stand on dresser. This is also an eco-friendly project as there’s no plastic or acrylic involved.
What do you think of this easy DIY project? Will you give it a try? Let us know in the comment below!
Add some colors to your room by up-cycling empty nail polish bottles into these colorful flower bud vases!
- empty or almost empty nail polish bottle;
- plastic cup (disposable one);
- spray paint (any color you like);
- yarn or twine scissors;
- Peel off any existing labels from the nail polish bottle. If it does not remove easily, try soaking it in warm water or check out this video for additional tips.
- Pour any remaining nail polish from the bottle into a plastic cup and toss out.
- Place the bottle on newspaper sheets to protect your workspace and spray paint until it is completely covered. A few light coats should do the trick. Follow the manufacturer’s directions when painting and always work in a well-ventilated area. Let dry.
- Run the button through your yarn until it reaches the center of the yarn. Wrap the yarn around the top of the bottle. Tie a knot at the back of the bottle or behind the button and cut off any excess yarn.
- Before adding water or a flower bud to the vase, make sure the nail polish inside the bottle is completely dry. You may need to let it dry overnight. Dab a qtip or toothpick inside to check before proceeding.
Isn’t this DIY project easy and cute? Will you give this a try? Let us know in the comment below!