Step by step:
- Paint your nails a base color and let dry completely
- One nail at a time, apply a layer of different color nail polish
- Immediately, grab a crumpled piece of plastic wrap and blot the top of your nail once or twice
- Repeat step 3 for the rest of the nails
- Let dry and apply top coat and your marble manicure is done!
- The plastic wrap will pull up some nail polish when it touches it at step 3, therefore to create a marble effect
- If too much nail polish is pulled, just add a little more color and gently dab with plastic wrap again