Ombre hair has been a huge trend in 2012 and it continues to be one of the fashion crazes in 2013. Using Winstonia’s fashion hair chalk, you can create same hair result like these celebrities…
“The Voice” judge Christina Aguilera debutes her ombre hair at a tv show.
Jessie J rocks the stage with pink ombre effect.
Taylor Swift surprises her fans with short ombre hair in her “I knew you were trouble” MV.
With no doubt ombre hair is a major trend right now, this is why we are bringing you this 12 color hair chalk. It gives you temporary dye without any chemical harm. It can be easily washed off using regular hair shampoo.
Here’s some tips on applying hair chalk:
Hair Chalk How To:
- Tools needed: Water bottle to spray, protective gloves, towel, flat or curling iron
- Wet the hair (do not wet your hair if you are blond as the colors will stay longer)
- Apply the chalk on strand of hair in downward motion, twist the hair while chalking
- Air dry the hair (you may blow dry but this will blow off the chalk)
- Seal the colors using flat or curling iron to add waves
- Apply hair spray if needed
- Don’t apply the chalk with any wax or product in your hair.
- Don’t use water on blonde hair if you don’t want the color to last.
- Wear protective clothing when applying and sleep on an old pillow case as the color will transfer.
- Don’t try this near the water/beach or on a rainy day.
HELPFUL TIPS: If you want something brighter, you can apply white chalk first and then go over it with the color you want to make it pop.
The hair chalk is available here.