Did you catch Golden Globe last night like we did? This year everyone’s talking about Zooey Deschanel’s manicure, let’s take a look!
Zooey has never disappointed us when it comes to singing, acting and.. nail art!
She debuts film-themed nails on the 70th Annual Golden Globe red carpet, it easily tops the best nails of the night!
Jennifer Lopez looks AMAZING in her embroidered lace nude gown, she also tweeted her sparkling graffiti nails before the event.
With it’s sparkling silver base, her name was written in graffiti art style which makes the nails look funky, cheerful and stunning.
Adele carries home her Best Original Song Award for Skyfall with these glittery, red nails, in her favorite stiletto shape.
Are you impressed with these celebrities nails? Which of this three styles would you opt for to a serious event like Golden Globe?
If you are looking for a set of nail art tool, you have found the perfect tool set!
This Winstonia 8pc Nail Art set gets you ready in creating endless possibility of nail art! The set includes 5pc dotting tools, 3pc drawing brushes, 1pc nail file and 1pc satin zipper.
The dotting tools come in 10 different sizes – 5 larger on one end and 5 smaller on the other end. You are able to work on various dot sizes or use smaller tips to pick up rhinestones, etc. It comes in 5 vibrant colors to allow better recognition while working.
The drawing brushes come with finely tapered cylindrical head in 3 different sizes. The brushes are excellent for short strokes, small lines and details.
The tools come in one black satin zipper for convenience storage and provides the ease of carrying around; it also includes one random color high quality nail file.
This 8pc Nail Art Set is brought to you exclusively by Winstonia and is available here. You will get a 5% off by entering code 5OFF during checkout.
Ombre hair has been a huge trend in 2012 and it continues to be one of the fashion crazes in 2013. Using Winstonia’s fashion hair chalk, you can create same hair result like these celebrities…
“The Voice” judge Christina Aguilera debutes her ombre hair at a tv show.
Jessie J rocks the stage with pink ombre effect.
Taylor Swift surprises her fans with short ombre hair in her “I knew you were trouble” MV.
With no doubt ombre hair is a major trend right now, this is why we are bringing you this 12 color hair chalk. It gives you temporary dye without any chemical harm. It can be easily washed off using regular hair shampoo.
Here’s some tips on applying hair chalk:
Hair Chalk How To:
- Tools needed: Water bottle to spray, protective gloves, towel, flat or curling iron
- Wet the hair (do not wet your hair if you are blond as the colors will stay longer)
- Apply the chalk on strand of hair in downward motion, twist the hair while chalking
- Air dry the hair (you may blow dry but this will blow off the chalk)
- Seal the colors using flat or curling iron to add waves
- Apply hair spray if needed
Hair Chalk Don’ts:
- Don’t apply the chalk with any wax or product in your hair.
- Don’t use water on blonde hair if you don’t want the color to last.
- Wear protective clothing when applying and sleep on an old pillow case as the color will transfer.
- Don’t try this near the water/beach or on a rainy day.
HELPFUL TIPS: If you want something brighter, you can apply white chalk first and then go over it with the color you want to make it pop.
The hair chalk is available here.